It's that time of year again! The temperatures are warming, grass is growing and Mother's Day is just around the corner. it's also likely that your Card Isle printer is in need of some routine maintenance. We recommend performing the following maintenance steps on your printer to ensure smooth operation. Performing the steps below as soon as possible will eliminate the uncertainty of having to perform them at an inconvenient time in the future.
Maintenance For Canon Printers
- Acquire four sheets of regular 8.5x11 copy paper.
- From your printer home screen, select the gear icon (⚙️️) > Maintenance > Roller Cleaning > Yes > Rear Tray
- Follow prompts on the printer screen to complete Roller Cleaning.
- From your printer home screen, select the gear icon (⚙️️) > Maintenance > Bottom Plate Cleaning > Yes
- Fold paper as specified and follow prompts on the printer screen to complete Bottom Plate Cleaning.
- From your printer home screen, select the gear icon (⚙️️) > Maintenance > Print Nozzle Check Pattern > Yes.
- If your Printer Nozzle Check Pattern looks blotchy, follow the on-printer instructions.
A Note about Mother's Day Inventory
If you are a customer who is expecting a higher volume of greeting card orders over Mother's Day; please evaluate and respond to the email you received from us titled Your Card Isle Mother's Day Inventory: Please Review. If you did not receive this email and believe you will need extra inventory, please reach out as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out: 929.900.4753 or email@example.com.
The Card Isle Team